Jonathan first found his love for fitness through Bodybuilding at a young age. Soon after trying CrossFit, he knew he had found his passion in life that far surpassed his love for bodybuilding. Jonathan has now competed at Regionals multiple times in his pursuit to make it to the Games.
He believes CrossFit can make EVERYONE better at what they do and he thrives on getting people results, whether it’s preparing somebody for the CrossFit Games or restoring one’s mobility. He programs the ”Workout of the Day” here at Northstate CrossFit as well as gives personal nutrition counseling and exercise prescription to those seeking to perform at a higher level and/or those wanting to change their physique.
- 2015 CrossFit Games Regional Qualifier
- 2014 CrossFit Games Regional Qualifier
- 2013 CrossFit Games Regional Qualifier
- 2011 CrossFit Games NorCal Regional 6th Place Overall
- B.S. Kinesiology With Emphasis in Exercise Science
- CrossFit Level 3 – CF-L3 (Certified CrossFit Trainer)
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Mobility Certified
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certified
- Ace Certified